Data protection statement on the obligation to provide information
The protection of your personal data is particularly important to us. we therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the statutory provisions (GDPR, TKG 2003). In this data protection information we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing within the framework of this website.
Contact with us
If you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide will be stored for six months for the purpose of processing the request and in the event of follow-up questions. In principle, we do not pass on this data.
The website only uses essential cookies that guarantee the correct presentation of the content. We do not follow any online tracks and do not pass any data on to third parties.
Some cookies remain stored on your end device until you delete them. This enables your browser to recognize the page on your next visit. This mainly applies to speech recognition.
If you do not want this, you can set up your browser so that it informs you about the setting of cookies and you only allow this in individual cases. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of the website may be restricted. This site does not use advertising cookies or share information with third parties.
Server log files
1. Each time our website is accessed, the system of our provider world4you automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer.
The following data is collected here:
(1) Information about the browser type and version used
(2) The user's operating system
(3) The user's internet service provider
(4) The IP address of the user
(5) Date and time of access
(6) Websites from which the user's system accesses our website
(7) Websites accessed by the user's system via our website
The data is also stored in the log files of the world4you system. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
2. Legal basis for data processing The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR .
3. Purpose of data processing The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user's computer. For this purpose, the IP address of the user must remain stored for the duration of the session.
Storage in log files takes place to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, we use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
Our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR also lies in these purposes.
4. Duration of storage The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended. If the data is stored in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. Storage beyond this is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated so that it is no longer possible to assign the calling client.
This data is not merged with other data sources.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or pre-contractual measures.
You have the rights to:
- Information (whether and which personal data was stored about you),
- Correction, addition or deletion (of personal data that are incorrect or not processed in accordance with the law),
- Restriction and data portability
- and, under certain circumstances, the right of revocation and objection.
The right to erasure is only restricted insofar as we can suspend the erasure due to statutory retention periods and/or to safeguard our claims. Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority if the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection claims have been violated in any other way.
e+c engineering & consulting gmbh & co kg
DI Elmar A. Wimmer
Tel. +43 7672 23802
Fax +43 7672 23802